Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cuckolding - Where does the fulfillment of the fantasy lie?

Sometimes I tend to think a bit too much, and it really sucks - and I do not mean in a good, mouth-watering, sloppy-reward kind of way.

Today is one of those days.

Lately I have been on a m/m BDSM kick, finding myself drawn to stories of hot, hunky, masculine men being brought to heel (and kneel) by other men. A lot of these stories have a reluctant component, or at least the suggestion of a non-consensual relationship, and I find that excites me immensely . . . despite the fact that I cannot imagine myself in either role. Hunky and masculine are two adjectives that will never been applied to yours truly!

After getting over my frustration with all the Unknown Titles and Unknown Authors on my Goodreads shelf this morning, though, I found myself falling back into stories of cuckolding. Again, the best of these walk a fine line between reluctant and non-consensual, with poor lucky effeminate hubbies being forced to serve not only their wives, but the far more masculine bulls who have so successfully cuckolded them. It is, of course, with these lucky subbies/hubbies with whom I find it so much easier to identify.

So, back to thinking, and back to my point. :)

Is it greedy to want to be cuckolded, or is it generous? Does the fulfillment of the fantasy lie with subby hubby being brought to heel by a better man, being forced to fluff and worship another man's cock, to clean a stranger's cum from his wife's pussy, to be force fed from a 'real' man's used condom, and (ultimately) and being freed of the guilt and shame of bi-curiosity by the demands/commands of his wife?





Or, does the fulfillment of the fantasy lie with subby hubby finding his purpose submission, taking pleasure in prancing around the house in impossibly high heels while he cooks and cleans for his wife, vicariously enjoying her carnal delights being satisfied by 'real' men with big cocks, and basically revelling in the knowledge that his cuckolding has made his wife a happier, hornier, more satisfied woman?





Or is that altogether the wrong way to look at it? Does the fulfillment of the fantasy, perhaps, lie not at all with subby hubby but with the cuckoldress herself, watching her once masculine hubby mince his way around the house, understanding that she can bend him over and spread him her strap-on at any time, and knowing that she'll never have to wake up sticky and damp, not with a hubby to lie between her legs and lick her clean of the sperm of other men?




 


Or is that still the wrong way to look at it? Does the fulfillment of the fantasy have nothing to do with the subby hubby, other than as an academic value in the cuckolding equation? Is it really the wife's fulfillment that defines the fantasy, the allure of having a man's cock pay proper homage to her pussy, of being manhandled and abused by a 'real' man in ways her loving (but sexually inferior) hubby never can?

I don't know the answer, but I've certainly had a lot of fun thinking about it. 

All due credit to Hotwife Cuckold Captions and Submit to Black for helping me to illustrate those thoughts.
♂↔♀

No comments:

Post a Comment